Table of Contents
What are modern ways of communication?
Here are 10 modern communication tools to help you stay in connect with your audience:
- Social Media.
- Social Media – Direct Message (DM)
- Instant Message (IM)
- SMS Text Messaging.
- Email Marketing.
- Direct Email.
- Voice Calling.
What are 3 modern communication devices?
Modern communication device include cell phones, Bluetooth devices, computers, intercoms, televisions, radios, pagers, fax machines and GPS instruments. Satellites and other technology makes it easier and faster for people to share information across time and space.
How many types of communication devices are there?
What are the different types of communication devices?
Below is a full listing of all the different types of communications devices you may encounter when dealing with a computer.
- Bluetooth devices.
- Infrared devices.
- Modem (over phone line)
- Network card (using Ethernet)
- Wi-Fi devices (using a Wi-Fi router); examples shown below.
What are the main advantages of written communication?
The advantages of Written Communication are stated below:
- It is suitable for long distance communication and repetitive standing orders.
- It creates permanent record of evidence.
- It gives the receiver sufficient time to think, act and react.
- It can be used as legal document.
- It can be sent to many persons at a time.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of different methods of communication?
Terms in this set (8)
- Writen advantage. -Pernment record of message.
- Written disadvantage. -feedback slower and more difficult.
- Oral advantage. -get to know each other.
- Oral disadvantage. -no record kept.
- Body language advantage. -powerful tool.
- Body language disadvantage.
- Visual advantage.
- Visual disadvantage.
What are the advantages of written communication explain with examples?
Permanent record: The documents of written communication act as a permanent record. When it is needed, important information can be easily collected from the preserved documents. Prevention of wastage of time and money: Written communication prevents the waste of money and time.
What are the barriers of effective communication?
Common Barriers to Effective Communication
- Dissatisfaction or Disinterest With One’s Job.
- Inability to Listen to Others.
- Lack of Transparency & Trust.
- Communication Styles (when they differ)
- Conflicts in the Workplace.
- Cultural Differences & Language.
What are the 2 main types of communication?
There are 2 basic types of communications:
- Verbal Communication.
- Non-Verbal Communication.