Is there a Chinese language?
Can all Chinese communicate Mandarin?
Do All Chinese Speak Mandarin? Most Chinese communicate normal Mandarin however not all. Mandarin is essentially the most extensively spoken dialect of Chinese, which is the worlds most spoken language, English coming 2nd, Spanish third.
Do you understand how do you communicate Chinese in Chinese?
In Chinese, “会 + do one thing” implies that you understand how to do one thing, so 我会说中文 means “I understand how to talk Chinese”.
How do you say my Chinese is OK?
There are a pair methods to say OK/Okay in Mandarin Chinese, these embrace a few of which have already been talked about akin to 好 /hǎo/, 好的 /hǎo de/, 好啊 /hào á/, 好啦 /hǎo la/, 好吧 /hǎo ba/, 好了 /hǎo lè/, 美好 /měi hǎo/, and so forth for the which means of “good”.
Can I say I communicate Chinese?
the most effective, easiest method is “我会说中文” wo hui shuo zhong wen, however should you don’t know methods to say “I can communicate Chinese” in Chinese, I’d recommend you to not say this to individuals.
What is good day in Cantonese?
Is Cantonese more durable than Mandarin?
Mandarin is simpler to study Cantonese is seen to be harder as a result of it has from 6 to 9 tones, every of which signify various things (whereas Mandarin solely has 4 tones). In addition, due to its higher prevalence, it’s simpler to search out Mandarin research supplies than Cantonese research supplies.
Is Cantonese dying?
According to those consultants, Cantonese isn’t dying in any respect. For now. “From a linguistic standpoint, it’s not endangered in any respect. It’s doing fairly nicely in comparison with different languages within the China area,” mentioned Mr Lau.
Can you perceive Cantonese should you communicate Mandarin?
No. Although Cantonese and Mandarin have many similarities, they aren’t mutually intelligible. This implies that, presuming one has no important publicity or coaching, a speaker of Mandarin will perceive little to nothing of Cantonese and vice-versa.
What is the toughest Chinese dialect to study?
Which language is oldest on this planet?
Seven oldest surviving languages on this planet.
- Tamil: Origin (in keeping with first look as script) – 300 BC.
- Sanskrit: Origin (in keeping with first look as script) – 2000 BC.
- Greek: Origin (in keeping with first look as script) – 1500 BC.
- Chinese: Origin (in keeping with first look as script) – 1250 BC.
Which language is the most effective?
The World’s Top 10 Languages to study
- Mandarin. Mandarin is without doubt one of the quickest rising languages on this planet.
- Spanish. The significance of talking Spanish continues to develop.
- German. German ranks fourth in most used world languages.
What are the 11 official languages?
The official languages of the Republic are Pedi, Sotho, Tswana, Swati, Venḓa, Tsonga, Afrikaans, English, Ndebele, Xhosa and Zulu.
What are the highest 5 languages on this planet?
The Top 10 Most Spoken Languages within the World
- Mandarin Chinese (1.1 billion audio system)
- English (983 million audio system)
- Hindustani (544 million audio system)
- Spanish (527 million audio system)
- Arabic (422 million audio system)
- Malay (281 million audio system)
- Russian (267 million audio system)
- Bengali (261 million audio system)
What’s the toughest language to study 2020?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native audio system: 1.2 billion.
- Icelandic. Number of native audio system: 330,000.
- 3. Japanese. Number of native audio system: 122 million.
- Hungarian. Number of native audio system: 13 million.