How far is Cirencester from London?
How far is Cirencester from Birmingham?
approximately 53 miles
What shops are there in Cirencester?
While on Castle Street you can find Vodafone, Concord Foto, WH Smiths, White Stuff, Plum, The AGA Shop, Coffee #1, Turner & Hares and Dessous Chic as well as various estate agents and places to eat and drink.
What supermarkets are in Cirencester?
Supermarkets near Cirencester
- M & S Simply Food. Supermarkets.
- Waitrose & Partners Cirencester. Supermarkets.
- Tesco Extra. Supermarkets.
- Premier – South Cerney. Supermarkets.
- Tesco. Supermarkets.
- Tesco Superstore. Supermarkets.
- Sainsbury’s Local. Supermarkets.
- Co-op Food – Malmesbury – Gloucester Road. Supermarkets.
How far are the Cotswolds from London?
Where do celebrities live in Cotswolds?
All the celebrities you might spot in the Cotswolds in 2020
- Charlie and Daisy May Cooper.
- Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen.
- Keith Allen.
- The actor and father of singer Lilly Allen and Game of Thrones star Alfie Allen lives near Stroud.
- The Royal Family.
- Just south of Tetbury, Highgrove House is the home of Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.
Where do most celebrities live UK?
Is it expensive to live in the Cotswolds?
However, Cotswolds is an expensive area to live in. The Cotswold boasts of some of the most recognized traditional English villages. It doesn’t matter the year you check the figures, the average house price in the Cotswolds is usually double of the UK average house price.
Which is the best village in the Cotswolds?
7 of the Best Cotswold Towns and Villages You Have to Visit
- Bourton on Water. This charming village is often called the “Venice of the Cotswolds,” due to the fact that the River Windrush flows right through the centre of town.
- Burford. Burford is a charming destination, especially for those who love antiques.
Is Gloucester UK safe?
Gloucestershire is in the top three safest places to live in the UK, according to the latest official crime figures. The data from the Office For National Statistics shows relatively low rates of crime in the county. There were 40 recorded crimes per 1,000 people in the 12 months to June 2019, excluding fraud.
Which is the safest county in UK?
These police force areas reported the lowest overall rates of crime, weighted by population, in England and Wales, in the year to October 2018:
- North Yorkshire.
- Devon and Cornwall.
What is the safest village in England?
What are the safest places to live in the UK? According to a survey conducted by OnePoll Newcastle is the safest UK city with a population of greater than 200,000.
Is Gloucester UK expensive to live?
Summary about cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom: A single person estimated monthly costs are 945$ (668£) without rent. Gloucester is 27.00% less expensive than New York (without rent). Rent in Gloucester is, on average, 73.22% lower than in New York.
Is Gloucester a nice place?
Gloucester itself isn’t very nice. The shopping centre isn’t that nice either (the quays is ok). If you can afford it live in Cheltenham or Ledbury. I love 30min outside Gloucester as I don’t like the city that much but love the surrounding countryside.
Is Gloucester NSW a safe place to live?
Gloucester is a friendly, supportive and safe town. There is great community spirit and many opportunities to experience nature from walking trips into Barrington National park to the local community gardens all organised by local community groups.
Is there a Gloucester in Australia?
listen) GLOS-tər), a town in dairy and beef cattle country, is located in Mid-Coast Council, within the Barrington Coast hinterland of the lower Mid North Coast of the state of New South Wales, Australia. At the 2016 census, Gloucester had a population of 2,390 people. …